My weekly Kickstarter search has led me to a beautiful looking game called Overfall that needs a Kickstart to ensure it gets made.
For me when I saw the beautiful hand drawn artwork it was love at first sight, see what you think of this cool game...
In Overfall you will be taking part in a fantasy role-playing game of diplomacy and action.
You will get the opportunity to lead two of the games heroes on a journey across the high seas in search of their lost king.
You will encounter people and things of all shapes and sizes.
Will you ally with them or crush them without mercy?
You will face many dangers in your journey and if you manage to survive them you could unlock new characters, weapons and skills.
Overfell is truly hardcore and is set in a world of dreaded PERMADEATH!
If your hero dies in game then you must return to the beginning and start again.
The cool thing is the world is randomized mean and therefore no two adventures are ever the same.
The Development Story So Far
- Development began in December 2014 as the first project of the newly-established Pera Games
- The objective was to combine challenging gameplay, high replayability, intricate story and art design.
- An early version of the game was exhibited at the GDC in March 2015
- Steam Greenlight Concepts page went up on June 2015 to positive reception.
- A full release for PC, Mac and Linux is targeted for Autumn 2015.
Some Awesome Overfell Features
- Overfell has a huge, dynamic world to explore, ruled by a number of races in constant conflict
- You'll be able to unlock new classes, weapons, trinkets and skills as you progress in the game.
- The choices you make and the allies you recruit ensure no two journeys are quite the same.
- Turn-based combat - careful strategy and cunning skill combinations are the key to victory.
- Permanent hero death, procedural world generation, and high replay inspired by classic roguelikes.
- Beautiful hand-drawn artwork.
Take A Look At The Kickstarter >>Here<<
Let Me Know What You Think Of This Cool Kickstarter In The Comments Box Below