A Miniature Arcade Cabinet Kickstarter that's gonna leave you drooling!
"Tiny Arcade lets you relive the golden age of video games with an arcade cabinet that fits in the palm of your hand."
How Cool does this look!?
I'm not sure what I love more.......the size of this pocket beauty or the awesome arcade cabs!
This Kickstarter has been funded 3 times over and has got the retro heads like me in a spin.
The Tiny Arcade is based on the same technology as the Arduino Zero and the innards of the arcade fit together like Lego.
The arcade cab is fully playable and enables you to download games directly to the Tiny Arcade.
It's an awesome project that's going to be awesome to see how it pans out.
Take a look at some of the specs below:
- Beautiful, vibrant full color OLED screen
- Games are free and open source - play community made games or write your own
- SD card expansion slot- download new games and insert card
- High quality analog joystick and two push buttons
- Built-in speaker and rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and game development
- Acrylic, Wood or 3D printed enclosure options
- Customize your cabinet with supplied artwork stickers or design and print your own
- Electronics based around the same 32-bit ARM processor as the Arduino Zero
Now head over to www.kickstarter.com to find out more about this Arcade Awesomeness!